Ms. Amanda Carosi - 6th/7th Grade
- Tera Nova begins this month
- Dress down March 18th!
-Photo release forms need to be signed and returned!
-Please be mindful of the school's dress code. A copy of the code was sent home in the scholar's communication folder.
-Be sure you are checking MSP and following along with your scholar's process as the trimester progresses!
-Be sure that scholars are properly heading all homework and showing effort to receive full credit.
March 1st - No school for students, IMS PD day
March 6th - Ash Wednesday Mass 10:00am/ Early Dismissal 1:15pm
March 15th - Trimester 2 ends
March 18th - St. Patrick Day Dress Down
March 21st - Report cards distributed
March 22nd - Tera Nova begins
March 23 - Annie Begins 7pm
THIS WEEK'S HOMEWORK:
1. pg. 78 E.I.E. (please just try this! It may be difficult because we just began talking about it in class)
2. Pg. 123 Mr. Yellow
1. Finish partner paragraph
1. "Organic Chemistry" quiz tomorrow!
1. Begin bringing in props for the play on Thursday!
1. TRY tone and mood page! These two concepts can be confusing. We have discussed tone but not really mood. Do your best!
1. Using the vocab from the "Organic Chemistry" lesson, make Science Fingers.
1. Bring props and costumes in for the play!
1. pg.79 E.I.E.
2. 124-126 Mr. Yellow
1. Obama Questions
My name is Miss. C and I am the 6th grade teacher at St. Rose of Lima School. I graduated from Penn State University in 2013 (Go Lions)! It is my third year with Independence Mission and my second at St. Rose. I grew up a few miles away in Upper Darby and currently live in Phoenixville with my Fiance and cat, Sam. I love school (my favorite subjects are Math and Science)! I love photography, interior design, art, the environment, and going hiking. I try to share creativity with my students as much as possible. This year I am looking forward to creating a positive academic environment for our scholars!
Please reach out with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org